V FESTIVAL 2016 21ST BIRTHDAYYYYY
That was where I spent my weekend. There were definitely highs and there were definitely lows!
- It rained. A lot.
- I hate camping.
- Justin Bieber mimed – I feel betrayed.
- I thought sia had cancelled (she hadn’t) so didn’t see her.
- I hate camping 😉😂
- Miming or no miming Justin Bieber was there.
- Rihanna was AMAZING.
- Little Mix were stellar – AND LETHAL BIZZLE JOINED THEM ON STAGE FOR FESTER SKANK!!!
- Sigma was the best time of my entire life.
- It didn’t rain THE WHOLE TIME.
- Justin Bieber was there.
- Danny Dyer was there.
- There were fun fair ground rides.
- I had my first on shoulder in the crowd festival experience.
- I lost a damn lot of weight.
That pretty much sums the weekend up haha. Basically it involved a lot of walking as everything was MILES apart. So if you are ever planning on going don’t feel bad about your drinking or eating cos you will definitely burn it off. I did 20km in five hours the first day bringing all our stuff in!
It wasn’t too bad value for money as well all things considered. I’m not a big fan of paying money to camp but £210 for a weekend, parking and all the acts on offer is a pretty sweet deal (did I mention Justin Bieber was there).
It wasn’t too hard to get too either. Like a two hour drive, and I only had to queue about 10 minutes to park which is always a bonus!
Anyone else go and have any pointers for my highs and lows list? 😘