So Christmas is fast approaching, but just because it only lasts one day, does not mean that you can’t enjoy it for all FOUR weeks that you have off! If you’re staying in Norwich for the holidays, here are my top 5 recommendations for things to do!
1. Ice skating at the Castle Mall ice rink! It’s open from the 16th of December to the 8th January, so plenty of time!
2. See Jack and the Beanstalk at the Norwich Theatre Royal. I believe there are still tickets available, and it runs all the way to the 15th January, it will be a great watch!
3. See the tunnel of lights! It’s picture perfect kind of pretty and is located near Next in the city centre!
4. Boxing Day walks at Fairhave Woodland and Garden Centre! I went there for my Gran’s birthday this year and it is so pretty! I bet with Christmas lights it will look lush, especially with the festive spirit still in the air!
5. Visit the Sainsbury’s Centre for Visual Arts, located on UEA’s campus itself! The cafe will have Christmas themed treats and the art is wonderful to look at!