With New Years Eve this weekend, I thought I would put together a quick list of my favourite places to go on one of the busiest nights of the year!
1. The Bell (Wetherspoons) in Norwich City Centre, near Primark. It has a great atmosphere and will be busy without being manic like the Queen of Iceni in Riverside will be.
2. Vodka Revolution! I love this bar, it has a dance floor on the top and a bar area with seats downstairs, they also do great cocktails! I highly recommend!
3. The Waterfront! Always a great night out and much more reasonably priced than some of the other clubs in Norwich. With two dance areas, a quiet bar area and an outside, there’s something to cater to everyone!
4. Mercy! Now this will be a more expensive night out, but definitely one you should consider. Mercy provide entertainment and have three floors, although one is a VIP floor so would be more costful to enter!
5. Mantra. I wouldn’t suggest Mercy and Mantra as that might break your student back account, but they both have their advantages. Mantra is a little cheaper and has a slightly more relaxed vipe than Mercy, but might have less going on!
Remember to stay safe and pre-book your taxis guys. Happy New Year x